Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Winter Vineyard

Winter Vineyard
Oil on Wood
16"X12"
SOLD
Rain began to fall again today. Sonoma vineyards are silently soaking it all in and soon a carpet of bright green will cover the valley. Everyone will breath a sigh of relief. With much of the world in turmoil, no one wants our little piece of it to be off kilter.

After attending to too many details of life, I am glad to be back in the studio creating and recreating the little world around me. It is here that I can make time stand still, as if life will never end and I will go on forever. Speaking of which, I can't wait to get my hands on "The Long and the Short of It - The Science of Life Span and Aging," by Jonathan Silvertown. Not only a great title, but so "captivating and enlightening... you will read it for pure pleasure..." so says the New York Time's  review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment