Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Friend and Musante

My Friend and Musante
Oil on Wood
6"X8"
San Francisco was at its glowing best this morning when I crossed the bridge to meet my oldest friend at Paul Thiebaud Gallery. Sitting in the middle of a room surrounded by Ed Musante's birds painted on old cigar boxes is my idea of a certain kind of cultural heaven.  Then being with a good friend for yet another of our legendary lunches in North Beach where we knew each other as children, that is a gift that can't be replicated. I am always surprised to discover that no matter how many years one knows someone, there is always more to learn. It was one of those days, when I came home grateful for the beauty of my surroundings and the people in my life with whom I can share the wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment